If you know Dylan, he is really wild and always has been. Here is a video of one of his many boo boo's. Really sad, but kind of funny? Am I a bad mom or what?
Erin- Thanks for the floor suggestion! What a total nightmare. Right now we have a call into the floor manufacturer to see if they have any brilliant solutions. We shall see. More importantly, you have the cutest blog! You are such a fun mom, and you're kids are beautiful. You guys have a really cute family! -Brooke
Boys are so nuts! I have so many pictures of scabby bruised shins. I just laugh so hard because they never learn. Even when they know they could get hurt they always think it's worth the risk. Gotta love it!
That one makes me laugh every time! I have to admit, I watched it more than once!
ReplyDeleteErin- Thanks for the floor suggestion! What a total nightmare. Right now we have a call into the floor manufacturer to see if they have any brilliant solutions. We shall see. More importantly, you have the cutest blog! You are such a fun mom, and you're kids are beautiful. You guys have a really cute family!
ReplyDelete-Brooke
Boys are so nuts! I have so many pictures of scabby bruised shins. I just laugh so hard because they never learn. Even when they know they could get hurt they always think it's worth the risk. Gotta love it!
ReplyDelete