November 15, 2007

Introducing Kimm Hanni!!!

The Peterson Family has a new member. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have Kimm living with us. Kimm is Scott's Cousin. She moved in with us about two weeks ago and it has been total bliss. I knew that I got lonely in Blackfoot, not having any family around...but I never realized how lonely until Kimm came. It is so fun having her here. I have to hope that I don't drive her nuts and talk her ears off! She has been working for Scott at the Anytime Fitness offices and I love it that they get to spend time together. They were roommates before Scott's mission and best friends. It is so fun to watch them bring up old funny memories. They bring out the best in each other. She is such a blessing! Hopefully she will stay for a while! Learn more about Kimm Here! And here is a picture of the three of us at our wedding reception. I am making an ugly face...as usual. How Fun!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimm is so HOT!!! I am so glad I married her brother so I could be related to her. I am so jealous she is at your house and not mine. Atleast I get her this weekend!!

Love Jana

Team Hanni said...

Nice one Kimm....

Brian and Emily said...

Erin....nice try
You couldn't make an ugly face if you tried you hottie!