November 7, 2007

Twilight!

Okay, could somebody please tell me how I missed the memo that told everyone in the world to read the book Twilight, but me? Everyone I mention it to has read the book? Well I read it and I loved it and I'm waiting for the next two books to arrive in the mail (can't wait). Ya, I'm a little embarrassed that I enjoyed a teen (Young Adult) book so much, and yes, also a little embarrassed that I enjoyed a book about Vampires, but oh my, I love that Edward Cullen! Please feel free to write me your own review if you have read the book!

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Alright, I have heard from everyone that this is a great book, but I still haven't read it. I am such a baby about scary stuff. I heard the word vampire and it sent me running back to the children's section of Barnes and Noble. Anyway, do you think it is too scary for me? I am NOT kidding.... I am a baby and will not sleep for weeks if I am good and scared.....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I convinced you to get the book so that you can live out all your school girl fantasies! Who couldn't love Edward? Just wait until you read book 3......