June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

Well, this is a blog to the three men in my life who are Father's.

Dad,

Happy Father's Day...You are sugar and spice and everything nice. I love you more than I could ever say, I admire you more than you could ever know, I miss you every minute and I'm so glad that you are the father and papa that you are. Thank you for loving my children as you loved me. They are better for having you in their lives.

Blake,

Happy Father's Day...You are my second father...my Father-in-law...and I love you. You are so much fun to be around and I appreciate you so much. Thank you for being the wonderful man that you are and for bringing my precious husband into this world. You are a super grandpa too.

Scott,

Well, Happy Father's Day...Let's just get it out there...without you I wouldn't be a mother and for that I am so grateful. You are the best Dad in the World and our kids are so lucky to have you. Thanks for always pulling more than your weight. Thanks for changing diapers, cleaning toilets, putting kids to bed, tucks and warmies, and for the example you are setting for our children. Thanks for always letting me get away and have a break. I don't know any other man in the world that does more to help his wife than you. You are truly great! I love you!

Erin

No comments: