July 15, 2007

"Holy Peanut Butter.....DYLAN!"

Well today Dylan learned just how fast nice mom can turn into Maniac Mom! It is a common known fact that my son Dylan is a busy body. He is hard to keep entertained! He has learned recently that his mother is not as good at multi-tasking as she thinks she is. Today while I was talking on the phone AND doing the dishes AND dancing with Kate AND making sandwich's I turned my back on Dylan for a second...A SECOND...Seriously. I turned around after spinning and dipping Kate to spread some more peanut butter on lunch. "What?" Where did the peanut butter go? (Search...search...search...) "Holy Peanut Butter.....DYLAN!" What in the name of all that is holy do you think that you are doing?...(to my surprise and total meltdown...I found Dylan with his hand in the peanut butter jar...(Skip ahead a few minutes) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...Dylan's peanut butter hand print was plastered in 5 different places in my house. Do you know how hard it is to clean up peanut butter. It was at this moment that I screamed, packed the kids in the car, cranked the music up, and just drove.

No comments: