March 7, 2008

Discovering The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints through Multi Media

Please take a minute to look at this Blog my brother John recently put together.

(The following is written by John)

To Friends, Family, and distant acquaintances whose fortune has landed their details in my address book:

There are few questions that aren't answered both carefully and haphazardly on the internet. Questions regarding the Church, we know, are not different. Joining the effort to promote positive LDS content online, I have created a small website: mormonmedia.blogspot.com The purpose of the site is to share favorite LDS talks, musical performances, and videos.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions you may have on any aspect of the site.(If you have a favorite talk you think I should post, please tell me that as well!)


Purpose of the Site as Stated on The Blog...

Have you ever read a great book or seen an inspiring film and immediately wanted to share it with somebody? There is a certain satisfaction that comes from seeing another discover what you have already come to love. This site contains those Mormon sermons, images, musical performances, and videos I simply can’t do without.

Mormon Media

1 comment:

Terry said...

This is great. Aren't you proud of your little bro?