Everybody jump up and down, today I turn 32!
Here are 32 things about me...
1. I love My Eternal Companion and I am three years older than him.
2. I am the oldest (and wisest) of three. 2 younger brothers.
3. I can do a great impersonation of a car alarm.
4. I love odd numbers and I even associate letters with odds or evens.
5. I can sing head, shoulders, knees and toes in Japanese.
6. I always wanted a pair of ruby slippers because I truly believed that I could click my heels three times and be home.
7. When I was in 4th grade I dreamed of playing professional football.
8. I don't like seafood. But I will eat tuna fish if it has craisins in it.
9. I have a bad habit of humming. I hum to myself without even knowing it. I got in trouble for this in 6th grade.
10. I know every Thomas the Tank Engine Train, every Thomas song, and every Thomas show by memory. "Bust my Buffers"
11. When I was bungee jumping my swimsuit fell off.
12. I dove into a swimming pool of green jello in my ski outfit and snow boots to win Concert tickets.
13. I flew to Boston in fifth grade to visit my friend Marisa. I remember this trip down to every last detail, including getting hit by a drunk driver in Rhode Island.
14. I was dumped by Brian Nicols in Elementary School because he said, "I have a reputation to uphold". I had no idea what that meant.
15. I am the camp director this year for the 3rd time, and I love going to camp with the Young Women.
16. I tell people that I think that Star Wars is stupid, but the truth is I have never watched any of the movies.
17. My dad took me to see ET when I was 5 and I was terrified.
18. My friends and I trashed Dave Norton's House the night before High School Graduation. I personally hit his door with two eggs. I was so overcome with guilt that I went and helped his family clean up the mess the next morning.
Make Time For A Piece Of Cake, It is After All my Birthday.
19. When I was being blessed my parents bishop announced that they would be blessing their baby daughter ERWIN MICHAEL (My name is Erin Michelle). I still get called that from Family and Friends.
20. I attended UVSC, Weber State University, Ricks Collage & BYU but still don't have my degree. I did however finish Hair School, although I don't do hair.
Quote today from Dylan, "Mom, you are not going to be 32. You are going to be 5 like me. Or 29 mom, whichever you choose". Is 29 really an option?
21. I am not a music person. I know, weird, but I don't listen to the radio or Cd's ever.
22. It has been over a year since I watched daytime TV. (This was an addiction that I had to break, yep...soaps and everything.)
23. I love to sew.
24. My bus crashed into a telephone poll when I was in 1st grade. Kids were life flighted and everything.
25. Kids use to pay me money in Elementary school to pull out their teeth.
26. When I was at Ricks I heard a knock on my door and went to open the door and a garbage can full of water flooded me. It was like living in a Star Burst Commercial.
27. I sold pest control one summer in California. I was 18 years old.
28. Nobody really thinks that I am funny, but I get a kick out of myself.
29. I crawl in bed with my kids almost every night. I just want to be near them.
30. I am easily entertained when it comes to movies, I love them all. Well except for Howard the Duck & The Langoliers.
31. I love to get letters in the mail.
32. I am trying to learn to be a better friend.
And so I shall celebrate my birth today. My life has meaning because of these little ones...
And this man...(picture taken in our hotel before our 2007 New Years Eve 5K in SLC)
I am grateful to be a mother...
I am grateful to have my best buddy...
And my Princess...
And for Men in Tights...
And here is a little snippet of some of my most embarrassing moments...