September 7, 2010

Robert Family Reunion 2010

There are just not enough words for how much I love my Robert Family. I don't see them often enough, but I have so much fun when I do. I wish I would have taken more pictures. We met at Shayne and Mike Young's house and swam and ate. It was so good to see everyone. We all had a scare as we learned about Larry's Mountain Biking accident that day, but the Rest of the Tucker's still hung around and I said many prayers in my heart. Luckily, he is okay...well, alive and recovering.
 

It is so fun to see how all the cousin's are growing. My kids love them all so much and really missed Jordan this year. Good news...he will be home from his mission for next year. And Taryn too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenna Robert said...

I love the Roberts! And according to the social security office and my drivers licence, I am one! Now I just have to work on my bank account.

coco said...

cute pictures! maybe you can e-mail some to me.....i didn't get any pictures of that night. and i know what you mean about summer nights--love them! so sad to see them go...