December 28, 2010

Christmas Bliss...A Very Robert Christmas!

Since Scott & I were married nearly 8 years ago, we have been alternating Christmas's between our families. This year was a Robert year and while I missed the Peterson clan SO SO much, it was exceptionally a fun year with the Robert's. Having both my brother's married and happy with their own families just iced the cake.


Thursday afternoon we were able to visit with Kimm, and Nate & Angela Smith. This was great, especially because the kids disappeared and we were actually able to visit and relax. Angela showed me her coupon binder which saves her hundreds of dollars a month. I was amazed by this, but not motivated enough to ever think about joining the couponing world. Gage also gave us a piano recital which reminded me I need to call the gal that is supposed to be starting our kids piano lessons.


Thursday night we headed to see the lights at the Salt Lake City Temple. I was so worried about having my camera battery charged but didn't end up taking one photo. So all of these pictures are courtesy of Jenna Robert.

John, Anne & Eden Robert

Dustin & Jenna Robert

Salt Lake City Temple 2010

Nana, Dylan, Kate & Eden

Dustin, John, Papa & Dylan

After seeing the lights we headed over to a little Italian Restaurant on 3rd South and just East of State Street Called Sicilia's. OH MY YUM!  And even better, we had the whole place to ourselves!

No comments: