- I am having a baby soon...like in days. What?
- My belly is huge...like Big...really big.
- I have a feeling that I might go into labor. I've never gone into labor before. With Dylan I was induced and with the other two I was scheduled. I'm scheduled with this one, but still have a nagging feeling that I might go into labor.
- My list of to do's is getting shorter. Thanks to an amazing husband who somehow knows how to read my mind...jobs like the fridge getting cleaned out, boxes getting put back into storage, kitchen floors getting scrubbed...etc...etc...my list keeps getting smaller, without me doing much work or having to ask. WOW!
- Regina and Shawri paying for me to get my toenails Shellac-ed. Have you had yours done? It is amazing! The color stays on perfectly and forever. My last time the color lasted for almost 6 weeks and was flawless. Love it!
- Last night the grocery attendant tried to help me out with my grocery's. I had to convince him to let me push my own grocery's out to my car because pushing the cart was actually holding me up and stabilizing me. I'm amazed I didn't fall over...and the thought of my water breaking while walking down the isles sort of freaked me out. I hurried so fast I didn't even get milk.
- I never really thought that I was gender biased, but I would rather have a man perform my surgery than a woman. Don't hate me.
- I feel guilty all the time about the blessing of being Sawyer's mom. I am still amazed that out of billions of people on the earth, I get to be the one to hear his sweet toned voice say "yav you mom" or "num, num, num".
- Sawyer won't be my baby for much longer. I hope things don't change too much though. I don't know if I can live without our morning snuggles.And his fat, soft cheeks next to mine.
- I don't have a name for this baby. I have one in mind, but Scott and I haven't discussed names once.
- I tried to shave my bikini line the other night. My belly is so huge that I went in blindly. Um...stupid and scary.
- I can't reach the floor anymore. Like even if I squat with my legs totally far apart and bend my whole self over...my fingers can't scrape the floor.
- My ankles just started swelling a little.
- I'm in the sleeping naked phase. No clothes at night...None.
- If I go into labor before Monday Morning, the roots on my head are going to be really, really bad. Let's hope I can make my hair appointment.
- I cry to myself a lot. Everything hurts.
- I'm not ready for huge boobs. I just finished breast feeding Sawyer 9 months ago.
- I'm really not excited about getting cut open for the 4th time. C-sections are hard to recover from and anybody that says differently is not normal and completely CRAZY!
- I've gained 30 lbs. I'm hoping it is baby, blood and fluids and not Panda Express. We'll know shortly.
Amazing how easy it is to forget the hard times and relish the good times.