July 21, 2011

Kate's Preschool Graduation

In May we attended Kate's Preschool Graduation.
It was a cold, crisp, windy day.


Sawyer always seems to ham it up for the camera.
 Can you tell I'm in love with his curly hair?
I really don't want to cut it.


(Don't they look alike in this picture?)
Luckily we wore jackets.
Red noses.



 Kate Performed her Nursery Rhyme.
Loud and Clear.
"I'm a little Teapot."
She practiced it with really cute hand motions but
she got a little nervous and just recited it.
Everybody Loves Ms. Penny!
Best Preschool in the WORLD!



I love this picture of the Family. 
Minus Wyatt
Minus Me


A bit of love between these two.
Rare.


Great Day!
So proud of you Kate.
Now, off to Kindergarten you go.

Hmm...maybe I should register you.
One more thing I have forgotten to do.

No comments: