• I let the kids pack their own clothes. I hope they packed underwear.
• I sat Dylan and Kate down and told them how much I love being their mom. I told them that if God ever decided he needed me in heaven, to make sure that Scott found a beautiful, kind new wife. Dylan said, "like a step mom?" and I said "No, a REAL mom? And you would be super lucky to have two moms". He said, "ya two moms is great, but one mom is better if it is you." this made my heart smile. It was kind of a mature conversation, but I felt better for getting my wishes out there.
• I'm looking forward to hospital food. Is that weird?
• I started crying when I was praying for my Surgeons. I was expressing how much they would be blessing my life if they could fix the problems and I completely lost it. How cool would it be to truly be able to change someone's life like that for good? Pretty awesome.
• Scott is the best husband in the entire world. He helped me so much today and he knew just what to say. I love him.
• Hoping that tomorrow I have one less hole in my bladder and one less hole in my Uterus. Fingers crossed.
• Best case scenario I stop leaking fluids from all the wrong places and I get to have another baby.
• Hoping the incision from my belly button down to my pubic bone isn't too hideous.
• Grateful that the hospital is close to my parents house.
• Grateful for my faith, my friends, my family, my husband, my children.
• Watched an amazing documentary last night called Buck. Now all I can think of is riding horses
• I am blessed.
I will check in tomorrow and let you know how it went.
I love you all.