February 24, 2012

It's Great To Be 8

Next week is a big week for our family. Dylan is going to be baptized and I am getting so excited. I really want to make it special for him.  He is such a great kid and has such a strong desire to do what is right and to follow Heavenly Father's Commandments.

I can't tell you how many times in the past week he has told me that he is praying for me to feel better. He is really good about praying. I don't think that he and I have missed one morning this year that we haven't prayed together. Well except the one's that I was still in bed and Scott got the kids out the door. I fail as a mother quite a bit, but those morning prayer's go a long way.

Dylan, I sure love You!!!

I made these images to frame side by side for his bedroom.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~