May 9, 2013

10 Years Of Marriage: Thoughts on my Anniversary


Today Scott & I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary.
This is an amazing day.
I'm still not sure how so much time has passed so quickly.


Tonight Scott & I will be in the Idaho Falls Temple.
Dressed in white.
Again.
It is our favorite way to remember our special marriage covenants.
We even decided to write marriage vows for each other and 
I can't wait to read Scott mine.

Most of what I have to say about this wonderful day I will save and share with Scott.
Its mushy and lovey and private.

But I do want to share with you our two favorite talks on marriage.
Read these with your spouse.
Pray about them and ponder them over and over again.
Then put their teachings to work.

I promise you that they will touch your heart, strengthen your marriage 
help bring more fulfillment than you could ever imagine.


Please let me know how you like them and if you have any favorite talks of your own.
We would love to add them to our favorites list.




No comments: