July 29, 2014

Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things by Rachelle J. Christensen

This summer took an unexpected twist when the 5-year old broke his femur. I didn't have much time to read and I had already agreed to write a book review on this book. My friend Rachel Hanson agreed to read it and write it for me. The following is her review of the book.

~ ~ ~

*Diamond Rings are Deadly Things is a nice easy read for someone looking for a simple, get out of life kind of book. It had intrigue and a bit of romance. It was a bit predictable in some ways, but it also ended with a twist, making it more fascinating. To be honest, I had a hard time getting into the book, it felt a little slow going, but about 1/3 of the way through  I was ready to finish it and wanted to know how it ended. I also wanted more information about Dallas’ cut off finger. I have a hunch as to why it’s in there, but I don’t want to ruin the ending for anyone reading this review. Although I would have liked a conclusion to that detail instead of bringing it up like it’s something important, but never wrapping it up. I would recommend Diamond Rings are Deadly Things as a simple book that doesn’t take much thought to read if you’re looking for a relaxing time.

~ ~ ~

Thank you Rachel for helping me out. I'm glad you liked the book.

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Adrielle Pyper knows how to plan a wedding, and she is especially good at pleasing bridezillas. But when her biggest client and best friend is murdered just three days before the wedding, Adris world falls apart. She moves to the resort town of Sun Valley, Idaho, and starts from scratch. Thanks to Adris impeccable taste and unique style, she lands two celebrity clients, and her business seems headed for success--that is, until someone vandalizes the specialty wedding dresses she imported from overseas. The race is to uncover a secret hidden within the yards of satin and lace before Adri becomes the next victim. With a delightful blend of mystery, toe-curling kisses, humor, and spine-tingling thrills. Diamond Rings are Deadly Things is a romantic suspense novel that will keep you turning pages long into the night.


Purchase your copy paper copy HERE or eBook copy HERE.

No comments: