January 17, 2008

The Late Gift Giver...

 

This is a picture of a blanket I made for my friend Kendra's new baby girl Annie. The problem is that I made it three months ago and still haven't given it to her. What is wrong with me. Is it to late to give it to her. Will Annie at three months be too big for a little blanket.
I am a horrible procrastinator. I need to be more like my blogging friend Kristi and actually get my presents packaged and shipped. And to all of you out there that haven't gotten a present from me recently. It is probably sitting in my closet being neglected because I am the worlds worst Gift Giver. I am always late!
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

That's a way cute blanket! Look at you and your secret hidden talents! So, where's Amy's blanket? :)

Ang said...

It is beautiful!! You send it immediately! It's not too late!! Even if the baby is bigger, she may love the feel of the blankie and sleep with it until she's 18!

A Little Sass said...

I like getting gifts late .. it is a fun surprise. That is a way cute blanket! I am very impressed. If it makes you feel betting I still have a Christmas package I need to send.