July 10, 2011

The 4th of July

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
 I LOVE it!!!

This year was a little bit lame though. We left Sunday night from Marysville, Washington and drove through the night. So when we got home to Blackfoot, Idaho at 7:30 AM on the 4th, all we wanted to do was go to bed. And so we did. But we did manage to light some fireworks and that was FUN!






So no parades or BBQ's, but look at these faces...we still had a blast. Right in our front yard. 

I am so grateful for the United States of America and that I get to live here.

Happy Birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And on a side-note: My sister-in-law Leah stayed with us on the 4th of July and went out with her friends. I woke up at 3:30 am in the morning and panicked when I realized that she wasn't home yet. She had "fallen asleep"...(ya, I used that one when I was younger and dumber too). I really didn't like the worry that came with feeling responsible for her. 

So here is my question: Am I really going to have teenagers someday?

AND...

How did my mom survive me?

No comments: