1. I guess it is time to take the Christmas tree down when undies start replacing the ornaments.
2. Wiggles is going to be 1 next month. I can hardly believe it. He is still so tiny. I love it.
3. Scott took Kate to her Snowy Night activity at the Kindergarten center. I love it when she gets to do fun stuff with her dad.
4. I have such a hard time getting Sawyer to eat. Kate has more luck than I do because Sawyer worships her. What kid doesn't like mashed potatoes? Weirdo.
5. Scott, Dylan & Kate are Crazy about veggie platters. I think it is just an excuse to drink ranch dressing.
7. Sawyer loves the nasty Acai berry juice that Scott bought at Costco. It is so gross, but he loves it. Look how thick it is. It leaves a huge mustache on him. I'm glad he likes something.
8. Returned my Dyson to Costco and purchased this baby. Oh Riccar how I love you. Oh Dyson how I now know I hated you. SO MUCH BETTER IT IS BEYOND WORDS!!!! Shawri, you were right!
9. Wyatt is the EVER mess maker. Into EVERYTHING.
10. Made a Strap for my Camera. Super easy project.
And now Scott is out of Town for the weekend and I've got to get our business books finished for 2011, the W-2's in the mail, taxes filed, and have a birthday party tomorrow for Sawyer he is turning 3!!!! I'm a wee bit BIZ-ay. Can't wait for my girl date tomorrow night with the kids. At least something good comes from the husbands being out of town and working. Can't wait.
Peace out World.
Hope you are doing excellent.