All of a sudden I feel really busy...like BUSY.
My sleeping baby, easy two year old due has turned into...2 crazy toddlers. I'm not kidding. All of a sudden it seems like I just can't keep up. I'm behind in everything. School homework with the kids, laundry, spring cleaning, cooking, shaving my legs, getting dressed...it all seems to NOT be happening. I swear I'm busy with projects all day long...and at the end of the day I don't feel like I have enough to show for my labors. And as you can tell..blogging is not happening either.
1. I have an engaged 22 year old living with me. Do you remember the pure giddiness of when you were engaged? It's like living with a ten-year old on Christmas Eve.
2. Dylan is in baseball. His little bum looks so cute in his pants. (Hollie, remember Nate Huntsman and Matt Evans in their baseball pants...what where we, 12?)
3. Scott is excited about a new company in Colorado that he has invested in. More details to follow.
4. Paid my taxes. Super painful. OUCH.
5. Pitched my old couches and my front room is EMPTY. I actually like an empty room. It could be like this for years!
6. Kimm moved to Idaho. SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS. I've missed her bunches. She even offered to give Scott and I a Temple Night each month and watch the kids for us. YES PLEASE.
7. The gym hasn't happened yet this week. I'm promising right now that it will happen today, tomorrow and Saturday. I give you my WORD.
8. My little brother has accepted a job with a Law Firm in DC. So proud of him and really excited for him.
9. I just found a pile of Kate's clean clothes in the Laundry room. WHY IS SHE SO LAZY??? This tic's me off so bad.
10. Sawyer pooped in the potty last night people. BE VERY HAPPY!!!
Love to you all. And how are you?