September 6, 2013

Preparing for General Conference October 2013

I've been trying to decide what I can do to spiritually prepare for General Conference next month. I have decided that I am going to read The New Testament in 30 days.

It will be a challenge.

I will have to average reading 8.67 chapters a day, or roughly 30 minutes of reading.

If I start today I will finish the entire New Testament the morning of the first session of conference on Saturday, October 5.

In order to help me stay on track I have created a 30 Day New Testament Reading Schedule. I would love to have some company if any of you feel motivated to start this challenge with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those who join me...

Here is to increased knowledge, more sincere prayer, more inspiration from the Holy Ghost, a deeper understanding of the gospel, a stronger desire to keep the commandments and a closer relation to Christ.

*These Printable bookmark schedules are PDF files and should print out easily from your computer. There are two color choices. Please let me know how you like them and how your 30 day challenge goes.





Alright, I finished my day 1 reading.
Now hurry and catch up!!!







No comments: