September 8, 2015

A Surprise For 2015. What the?

 

For those of you that still follow this blog I wanted to include you in our exciting announcement. Sometimes life comes with impossible surprises and we have received such a gift. The followers of this blog know that after my last surgery to fix my bladder and my uterus I was warned not to have any more children because of the hish risk involved. And to be honest, we weren't even sure it would be possible. But the Lord had a different plan for our family and we are so grateful.


Our best Family Home Evening ever! Scott Peterson
Posted by Erin Peterson on Friday, July 24, 2015




 


And our Gender Reveal was fun too.

We are so excited and blessed to be expecting a baby girl in January 2016.

God is so good and we are truly blessed and amazed by this incredible miracle he has performed.