October 14, 2007

Say Cheese!

Seriously, I cannot even tell you how hard it is to get a decent picture of Dylan. He is such a cute kid, so you would think that it would be easy....NO, it is not. He has made a game out it. The second I am ready to take the picture he looks away, frowns, picks his nose, turns, moves, ducks, sneezes or some other type of distraction which makes him look, drowsy, dorky, grumpy, dirty, angry, snotty, and silly. I just can't get a picture of him.

So the other night Dylan loaded the dishwasher all by himself. Really, ALL by himself(well, a little verbal coaching from me). I was so impressed and proud. I thought I should take a picture of him next to his neatly loaded dishwasher. (See below)

Anyway, here are four of the 100 or so pictures I took.

He really knows how to get a rise out of his mom!

 
 
 
  ;

No comments: