November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday: Kate Bug Turn's 6

Happy Birthday my little Mamma.
I can hardly believe that it is possible
 for you to be Six years old.

Kate Buggy...You are my princess. You are so smart. You are such a great helper. You are funny. You are beautiful. You are so musical. You are such a dreamer. You have such an eye for style. You are so methodical. You are shy. You are a flirt. You are quiet. You are patient. You are stubborn. You are so perceptive. You are so silly. You are so naughty. You are so faithful. 

You are so loved.


You are really good at sharing my attention. You are such a great BIG SISTER.


We love and adore you. We are so blessed to have you as a part of our family.


You are my sweetest friend. I love being your Mother.


And this little guy just loves you so much.

Thanks for letting me take a million pictures of you.
I know you didn't like it.
And I know you were cold.

But look how sweet you are and now I will have your innocent, lovely little image captured for all time.

 The Happiest of Birthdays and may all your Wishes Come True.






4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful little girl just like her momma! Love and miss you Erin:) xoxo

Whim Wham Life said...

Oh my heart, she is just precious and beautiful! And what a darling little brother:-) Your heart is full, lovely mama! xoxo

his little lady said...

what a lovely post! she is beautiful! a very happy birthday to your little girl!
xo TJ

Jenna said...

These pictures are gorgeous! She is also your twin!